Terms & Conditions – in brief…..
- A child may bring one small toy to the nursery, but no money, toy swords or toy guns. No food is allowed to be brought to the nursery unless by prior arrangement with the management. All clothes must be labelled with the child’s name.
- Upon you being offered and accepting a place for your child, there is a non-refundable registration fee (please refer to fees page). This is to cover settling-in sessions before your child starts fully and administration. Settling-in sessions are arranged lasting approximately 1 hour. The first session requires one parent to stay in the room with your child. During this time we ask you to read our policies and procedures file. You will also be given an introduction pack containing information and any forms to be completed. The next visit will be for your child on their own. We have an area where you may sit during this time should you prefer to stay close by. One hour visits continue until both parent and staff feel your child is settled and ready to begin normally.
- All fees are charged monthly in advance and are due by the first day of the month to which they relate. Interest of 10% per month cumulative shall be applied to any overdue balance with a minimum surcharge of £25. Late collection of your child shall incur a surcharge of £10 per 15 minutes.
- Fees are payable during periods of absence from the nursery including sickness, holidays, public bank holidays and when the nursery closes for exceptional reasons i.e. snow, power failure etc. Fees are reviewed annually in January.
- If a member of staff becomes employed by you to care for a child previously registered at the nursery, you will be liable to pay costs to cover advertising and replacement to the sum of £5000. This is effective within and up to nine months of an employee leaving the nursery.
- In the interests of all the children attending nursery, in the event of your child becoming ill you will be requested to collect your child as soon as possible. It is our policy that any child who has a high temperature and/or contracted any communicable disease must have been clear of this for a minimum of 24 hours prior to the child being considered for re-admission to the nursery.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to property, or accidental injury. In the event of an accident, you would be informed and asked to sign our accident book.
- On acceptance of a place, four weeks’ written notice is required if you wish to reduce the number of days or sessions or withdraw your child from the nursery.